We are seeking to add the following position to the team at LifeWorks.
Ideal candidates for this position will:
- Have 7+ years of clinical experience in adult and couples/relationship therapy,
- Have 2-3 years of clinical supervision and teaching responsibilities for clinicians providing relationship and individual psychotherapy
- Have experience working with some populations LifeWorks serves including: LGBTQIA+ and kink/BDSM; clients in alternative relationships (open relationships, polyamory and other forms of non-monogamy); and/or those identifying as religious, cultural and/or racial minorities,
- Work from a depth psychology perspective,
- Align with LifeWorks values,
- Be available to work at least 2 days/week in Skokie and open to working in the city.
All interested candidates are requested to send a letter of interest and a resume to [email protected]
Please address some or all of the following in your cover letter:
- Describe your therapeutic style.
- LifeWorks strives to be inclusive, deeply democratic and sex-positive. How do these concepts relate to your attitudes, clinical approach and work?
- What clinical experience and training working with the LGBTQIA+, kink and non-monogamous communities do you have?
- What cultural competencies do bring?
- What other areas of expertise and training do you bring?
- What makes you a good fit for LifeWorks?
- What unique contribution can you make to our team?