UPCOMING KPACT EVENT
Friday, March 17, 2017 from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
at the Tribe Healing Arts Center
2 CEs available ($20)
Experience the Polycule
Have you ever wondered what your clients are experiencing? This workshop offers experiential learning designed to gain insight, identify bias, increase empathy towards poly and other consensually non-monogamous relationships and open areas for creative interventions.
RSVP by calling 847-568-1100 or email [email protected].
NOTE: 2 CE’s will be available for this presentation. The cost for CE’s is $20. Please note your interest in receiving CE’s when sending your RSVP. No fee is required if you do not wish to receive CE’s.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
CEs for KPACT events and courses are generally available to psychologists, social workers, counselors and other licensed psychotherapy practitioners. KPACT courses are sponsored by LifeWorks Psychotherapy Center. LifeWorks maintains responsibility for KPACT programs and their content.
Stay tuned or for more info about events email [email protected]
Many clinicians are eager to get into practice and start seeing clients but find that they want or need to further integrate their clinical skills, understanding and inner attitudes toward being a therapist in order to become effective, compassionate and confident practitioners. This group welcomes clinicians who are finding their way as therapists and want a supportive setting to:
- develop a personal therapeutic identity that accesses and utilizes your unique strengths and inner resources in the therapy session
- practice and embrace helpful inner attitudes or metaskills
- explore specific questions, growth edges or challenging situations
- learn to self-supervise in sessions
In a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, Rami Henrich & Cindy Trawinski provide a learning laboratory for participants to study and collaborate on clinical questions together, learning from one another and clients.
Sessions include both experiential and didactic approaches, using participants’ questions and clinical experiences and drawing on Process Work (process-oriented psychology) concepts and methods, Imago Relationship techniques and mindfulness practices.
The group meets Fridays afternoons, in 8 week blocks.
For more info, contact Rami Henrich or Cindy Trawinski at 847-568-1100 or [email protected]
JUNGIAN SUPERVISION GROUP
Jung’s pivotal perspectives on the human psyche has brought a watershed of insights, theory and technique to psychotherapy, the arts and the media. This group offers those with a basic understanding of Jung’s work a chance to deepen the application of his theory and methods in their clinical work.
Participants in this group will:
- Explore and apply Jung’s central concepts and methods for working with individual clients to clinical material
- Focus on how to formulate a case from a Jungian point of view
- Delve into the theoretical and experiential aspects of transformation
- Study key phenomena including complexes, dreams, myths and transference reactions and learn how to work with them in the psychotherapy hour
- Examine countertransference influences in their work
Pat Cochran, Psy.D., is an Jungian analyst who has been studying and using Jungian approaches in her private practice for over 20 years. She is a cogent teacher, insightful supervisor, encouraging role model and compassionate traveler on the journey to her own individuation.
This group meets on alternate Fridays from 3 to 4:30 pm.
For more information on Jungian supervision or to set up a time to talk to Pat about joining this group, call 847-568-1100 or email [email protected]