Dates: This group meets on alternate Fridays.
Times: 3:00PM to 4:30PM
Jung’s pivotal perspectives on the human psyche has brought a watershed of insights, theory and technique to psychotherapy, the arts and the media. This group offers those with a basic understanding of Jung’s work a chance to deepen the application of his theory and methods in their clinical work.
Participants in this group will:
- Explore and apply Jung’s central concepts and methods for working with individual clients to clinical material
- Focus on how to formulate a case from a Jungian point of view
- Delve into the theoretical and experiential aspects of transformation
- Study key phenomena including complexes, dreams, myths and transference reactions and learn how to work with them in the psychotherapy hour
- Examine counter-transference influences in their work
Pat Cochran, Psy.D., is an Jungian analyst who has been studying and using Jungian approaches in her private practice for over 20 years. She is a cogent teacher, insightful supervisor, encouraging role model and compassionate traveler on the journey to her own individuation.