Individual Psychotherapy And Relationship Support For the Chicago Loop
At LifeWorks, we have identified 5 values that we strive to integrate and live in our relationships with each other, our clients and the broader communities we serve and with which we interface:
- To have integrity in word, action and spirit through practices of honesty, transparency, and reliability.
- To show respect through inclusiveness, fluidity, compassion, and trust.
- To shadow box with life’s difficulties, being willing to dance or wrestle with unknown, denied and disavowed parts of ourselves and others, including the messy, inequitable and disturbing aspects of life.
- To bring fun & creativity into our work and the lives of our clients through play, enjoyment, and humor.
- To behave responsibly and mindfully in matters of confidence, finance, and stewardship for the relationships that our clients entrust to us.
LifeWorks Loop offices are located in the heart of the loop on Madison between Clark and LaSalle. Walking distance from Oglivie Station, and the CTA Pink, Orange, Purple, Brown, Red & Green Lines. Limited metered street parking and plenty of hourly garage parking.
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Lunch hour and early evening appointments are popular options for those living or working in the loop.
Therapists at our Loop Location
- Angel Ziegler, LMFT
- Cate Morrow, AMFT
- Christy LK Darcangelo, MA, LCSW
- Dawnn M. Pirani Brumfield, DMin
- Elizabeth Duke, Psy.D., Clinical Director
- Hayat Nadar, Psy.D.
- Jesenia Chavez, LSW, MA
- Jess London-Shields, LCSW
If you are in crisis, or if you or someone you know needs immediate support following an assault or rape, please contact a crisis hotline for immediate assistance.
Meet Our Intake Coordinator
I am Angel Ziegler, the Intake Coordinator here at LifeWorks Psychotherapy. I understand that taking that first step to finding a therapist can be a daunting one. That is why it is so important to me to make that first step as easy and gentle as possible.
As a therapist myself, I hope to offer a warm and inviting space to every person reaching out for care so that we may work together to find a therapist who will be a good fit for you.
Learn more about Getting Started in Therapy here.