LifeWorks is seeking a full-time Clinical Therapist to add to our team. To apply, you must have an independent license or be license eligible and have 3+ years of clinical experience in adult and couples/relationship therapy. You should have experience working with LGBTQIA+ and kink/BDSM; clients in alternative relationships (open relationships, polyamory and other forms of non-monogamy); and/or those identifying as racial, religious and/or cultural minorities.
Ideal candidates for this position will:
- Have 3+ years of clinical experience in adult and couples/relationship therapy,
- Have an independent professional license or be license eligible,
- Have experience working with some populations LifeWorks serves including: LGBTQIA+ and kink/BDSM; clients in alternative relationships (open relationships, polyamory and other forms of non-monogamy); and/or those identifying as religious, cultural and/or racial minorities,
- Ability and interest in engaging in anti-racist programming and dialogue,
- Have an interest in working from a depth psychology* perspective,
- Align with LifeWorks values,
- Be able to carry a caseload of 25-30 and complete 22-25 DOS/week
- Be available to work evenings and at least 2 days/week in Skokie**.
*Depth psychotherapy (including psychodynamic, psychoanalytic, Jungian or analytical psychology and process-oriented psychology or process work) is based on two key propositions: 1. that the unknown or less familiar aspects of ourselves often hold the keys to healing; and 2. that the problems or conflicts that bring us into therapy are pointing us towards our own growth and wholeness.
**We are currently 100% telehealth.
- Competitive compensation
- W-2 status and associated tax benefits
- Profit sharing plan
- Option to join 401(k)
- Access to group health insurance plan
- Professional liability insurance
- Group consultation and/or individual supervision
- CEs thru weekly in-services
- LifeWorks clinician events (i.e. KPACT), workshops & annual retreat
- Full-time bookkeeper and insurance specialist
- No non-compete clause to keep you from moving on
- Unique professional development & learning culture
- Vacation days grow with your dates of service