Seeking full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with experience working with and supervising others working with populations LifeWorks serves including: LGBTQIA+ and kink/BDSM; clients in alternative relationships (open relationships, polyamory and other forms of non-monogamy); and/or those identifying as racial, religious and/or cultural minorities. 5+ years of clinical experience in individual adult psychotherapy is required.
Ideal candidates for this position will:
- Have 7+ years of clinical experience including adult and couples/relationship therapy,
- Have an LCSW
- Have experience working with populations LifeWorks serves including: LGBTQIA+ and kink/BDSM; clients in alternative relationships (open relationships, polyamory and other forms of non-monogamy); and/or those identifying as religious, cultural and/or racial minorities,
- Have 3+ years experience supervising unlicensed clinicians
- Ability and interest in engaging in anti-racist programming and dialogue,
- Validated knowledge of anti-racist and anti-oppressive frameworks in therapy,
- Have facility in working and supervising from a depth psychology* perspective,
- Align with LifeWorks values,
- Be able to supervise 2-5 clinicians and carry a full client caseload
- Be available to work at least 3 days/week in Skokie.
*Depth psychotherapy (including psychodynamic, psychoanalytic, Jungian or analytical psychology and process-oriented psychology or process work) is based on two key propositions: 1. that the unknown or less familiar aspects of ourselves often hold the keys to healing; and 2. that the problems or conflicts that bring us into therapy are pointing us towards our own growth and wholeness.
- W-2 status and associated tax benefits
- Option to join 401(k)
- Access to group health insurance plan
- Professional liability insurance
- Group and/or individual supervision
- CEs thru weekly in-services
- LW clinician events (i.e. KPACT), workshops & annual retreat
- Unique professional development & learning culture