LifeWorks is seeking a full-time Programs Manager to add to our team.
The LifeWorks Programs Manager will be primarily in charge of facilitating and growing two of the most dynamic aspects of the LifeWorks community – the Green House program, our in-house training program for emerging clinicians, and KPACT, our external-facing trainings for our community of professionals.
This role will also be active in the leadership of the practice overall, while providing sex-positive, depth therapy for a partial caseload of LifeWorks clients. This is an ideal spot for someone looking for a full-time position with a balance of practice leadership, program development, mentoring and training of therapists, and providing therapy to clients in the queer, polyam, and kink communities.
- Please download our Position Summary and Benefits packet for complete position details.
Ideal candidates for this position will:
- Program development and management skills (curriculum development, coordination, scheduling, evaluation, etc..)
- 3+ years of outpatient, private practice experience
- Supervisory experience & competence desirable
- Interest in training and development of mental health professionals
- Interest in and capacity for growth and development of administrative & management skills and abilities
- Sex-positive knowledgeable and competent
- Bring an anti-racist awareness & perspective
- Align with LifeWorks values,
- This position requires 600 DOS per year (12-13 DOS/week * 48 weeks) plus a minimum of 25-28 hours per week in the leadership/administrative role. Includes 4 weeks of vacation.
- This position requires Monday to Friday hours to communicate and meet with other staff and Green House participants. Occasional weekend work is required to support program implementation.
- Be available to work evenings and at least 2 days/week in Skokie**.
*Depth psychotherapy (including psychodynamic, psychoanalytic, Jungian or analytical psychology and process-oriented psychology or process work) is based on two key propositions: 1. that the unknown or less familiar aspects of ourselves often hold the keys to healing; and 2. that the problems or conflicts that bring us into therapy are pointing us towards our own growth and wholeness.
**We are currently 100% telehealth.
- W-2 status and associated tax benefits
- Option to join 401(k)
- Access to group health insurance plan
- Professional liability insurance
- Group and/or individual supervision
- CEs thru weekly in-services
- LW clinician events (i.e. KPACT), workshops & annual retreat
- Unique professional development & learning culture