At LifeWorks, we strive to integrate and live the following values in our relationships with each other, our clients and the broader communities we serve and with which we interface:
- To have integrity in word, action and spirit through practices of honesty, transparency, and reliability.
- To show respect through inclusiveness, fluidity, compassion, and trust.
- To shadow box with life’s difficulties, being willing to dance or wrestle with unknown, denied and disavowed parts of ourselves and others, including the messy and distrubing aspects of life.
- To bring fun & creativity into our work and the lives of those we touch through play, enjoyment, and humor.
- To behave responsibly and mindfully in matters of confidence, finance, and stewardship for the relationships that are entrusted to us.