This is an accessibility statement from LifeWorks Psychotherapy Center LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
LifeWorks Psychotherapy Center LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Website:
- Phone: 847-568-1100
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 8707 Skokie Boulevard Suite 310, Skokie, IL 60077
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Accessibility of Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Website:
- Video content: Some video embeds may not include transcripts or captions. Older page content is being reassessed and we are working to make our content better.
- Text as Image: Some older blog articles (more than 4 years old) may include text as images. We will be refactoring older blog materials to make them more accessible.
LifeWorks Psychotherapy Center LLC assessed the accessibility of Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 15 July 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.