Relationship psychotherapy focuses on the dynamics of two or more people who are experiencing conflicts, seemingly intractable problems, difficult relationships histories, life transitions or highly charged emotional differences. Relationship therapy may address communication skills and moods, work with accusations, focus on conflict facilitation and resolution, as well as create opportunities for learning and growing in relationship to self and others..
People in relationships of all kinds can benefit from relationship therapy including, but not limited, to:
- those contemplating marriage or partnership,
- those living together, partnered or married,
- individuals experiencing infidelity
- those in other family constellations (for example, parents and children, siblings of all ages, adult children and their aging parents, extended family members, etc…),
- co-workers, employers and employees, and
- relationships where power dynamics or imbalances play a crucial role
If you are experiencing stress or conflict in your relationship(s) and want support, or you and you partner(s)are looking to grow and develop further, we invite you to give us a call at 847-568-1100.