Relationship psychotherapy focuses on the dynamics of two or more people who are experiencing conflicts, seemingly intractable problems, difficult relationships histories, life transitions or highly charged emotional differences. Relationship therapy may address communication skills and moods, work with accusations, focus on conflict facilitation and resolution, as well as create opportunities for learning and growing in relationship to self and others..
People in relationships of all kinds can benefit from relationship therapy.
Including, but not limited, to:
- those contemplating marriage or partnership,
- those living together, partnered or married,
- individuals experiencing infidelity
- those in other family constellations*
- co-workers, employers and employees, and
- relationships where power dynamics or imbalances play a crucial role
*For example, parents and children, siblings of all ages, adult children and their aging parents, extended family members, etc.
At LifeWorks, we can provide a combination of support, understanding and therapy to help you.
Taking meaningful steps towards growth.
Develop your inner and outer relationships.
Explore clinicians’ personal statements and credentials.