Please join us for an Introductory & Informational Zoom Meeting* on Saturday, July 11, from 2:30-4:30 pm, to share and answer questions about the program.
Is the Green House right for you?
Join Training Director, Danielle Carlson, as well as current and former Green House therapists for an Introductory & Informational Zoom Meeting* on Saturday, July 10, from 1:30-3:30 pm, to share and answer questions about the program including:
- Philosophy of the program
- Program elements & expectations
- Supervisors, instructors and mentors
- Application process
Please Note: Applicants unable to attend the July 10 ZOOM meeting, must have a scheduled phone interview prior to submitting their application. For more information or if you have questions, contact Danielle Carlson.
Have questions now? Download FAQs for 2021
Candidates will have:
- A license-eligible MA, Psy.D or Ph.D in one of the mental health disciplines
- A passion for working with LGB, trans, gender queer, non-monogamous, kinky clients and/or sex workers
- An interest and commitment to incorporating or deepening the use of a depth approach to psychotherapy*
- 2 letters of reference, at least one from a current supervisor of clinical work
- Fluency in a non-English language a plus, not required
- Interest in relationship work a plus
*Depth psychotherapy (includes psychodynamic, psychoanalytic or analytical psychology and process-oriented psychology or process work) is based on two key propositions: 1. that the unknown or less familiar aspects of ourselves often hold the keys to healing; and 2. that the problems or conflicts that bring us into therapy are pointing us towards our own wholeness.